[Last Updated: May 26, 2022]
You are not required by law to provide us with any information. You are always able to avoid providing us with certain Personal Data; however, you acknowledge, that this may prevent you from using certain features of the website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect two types of data and information from you, depending on your interaction with this website:
- “Personal Data” is any information which identifies or can be reasonably used to identify a natural person. Such data includes for example: first and last name, phone number, email address, online identifiers, etc.
- “Non-Personal Data“, or anonymized data, is information which does not identify a specific natural person and cannot reasonably be used for such identification. This type of information includes for example aggregate or statistical data or otherwise, technical information transmitted from your device such as type of browser and operating system, etc.
Any Non-Personal Data connected or linked to any Personal Data shall be considered Personal Data for as long as such connection or linkage exists.
The table below details the types of Personal Data we collect when you access and use the website:
|Type of Personal Data||Purpose of Processing|
In the event you contact us with any inquiries, either through the online form available on the website, by sending us an email or by any other means of communications that we make available to you, you will be requested to provide us with your name and contact details such as email address and phone number, as well as, where applicable company name and additional information you voluntarily choose to provide.
|We will use this information solely for the purpose of contacting you, responding to your inquiries and providing you with the information you have requested.
We may process and retain the contents of our correspondence with you in order to keep track of our discussions, improve our customer services and offerings, as well in order to resolve any disputes with you (if applicable).
|Bnnovation Programs Applications
In the event you submit an Application to join our Bnnovation Programs via our Website, you will be requested to provide us with your name and contact details such as email address and phone number, as well as, where applicable company name and additional information you voluntarily choose to provide.
|1. We will use this information for the purpose of evaluating and processing your Application, as well as, where applicable, contact you with regards to your Application.
Subject to applicable laws, we may further use your contact details to send you occasional information and updates regarding our Bnnovation Programs. You may unsubscribe from such communications at any time using the means provided through such communications, or by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. .
When you access our website, we may automatically collect certain online identifiers (for example, IP address). We may collect this information through our use of third-party cookies.
|2. We collect this data for the purpose of operating, providing, maintaining, protecting, managing, customizing and improving our website, and the way in which we offer it; as well as auditing and tracking usage statistics and traffic flow.
Please note that, we do not attempt to analyze or determine your identity based on such information or otherwise combine it with any information such as your name or email address.
In the event you our are interested in working with us, you may voluntarily send us your CV via our website or other means of communications available therein, as well as additional information such as your contact information (name, email address, and phone number)..
|We will use this information in order to examine your resume in the context of managing our recruiting and hiring process. In addition, we will use such information to demonstrate compliance with corporate governance and legal and regulatory requirements.
Please note, in the event, you send us your CV, your provision of Personal Data in connection with recruiting is voluntary, and you determine the extent of information you provide us. We do not request or require sensitive personal information concerning religion, health, sexual orientation, or political affiliation in connection with recruiting.
If you are hired, the information may be used in connection with employment and corporate management.
If you voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter, you will be asked to provide us with your email address.
|3. We will use your email address solely in order to send you with the content that you have signed up to receive, which shall include our marketing materials, information and updates regarding our Bnnovation Programs and additional related operations. You may unsubscribe at any time using the means provided through such communications, or by contacting us at: email@example.com.|
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Depending on the nature of your interaction with, we may collect information as follows:
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not share any Personal Data collected from you with third parties except in the following events:
- Service Providers – To collect, hold or manage your Personal Data through our authorized third-party service providers that to perform certain requested services on our behalf, as reasonable for our business purposes, all of whom we contractually ensure comply with applicable data protection laws, such as server and storage providers and marketing partners.
- Security Detections – To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Explicit Consent – If you provide us with your explicit approval to share your information prior to the disclosure.
In general, we retain the Personal Data we collect for as long as it remains necessary for the in order to achieve the purpose for which Personal Data was collected. We further retain Personal Data for the periods needed in order to comply with our obligations under applicable laws. If you have a dispute with us, we may retain certain types of Personal Data as necessary and applicable to your claims, including any legal proceedings between us, until such dispute was resolved, and following, if we find it necessary, in accordance with applicable statutory limitation periods. In addition, in the event you request to exercise your rights, we will maintain the applicable correspondence for as long as needed to demonstrate compliance.
We may at our sole discretion, rectify or erase information from our systems, without prior notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for such purposes.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Applicable privacy protection laws provide you with the ability to exercise certain rights regarding your Personal Data that we collect and hold.
The principal rights include:
- The rights to access your Personal Data – pursuant to certain exceptions, you have the right to request to review your Personal Data we collect and hold.
- The right to rectification/erasure of Personal Data– you have the right to request to revise or delete Personal Data in the event this data is found to be incorrect, incomplete, unclear or outdated. In addition, you are entitled to request to delete your Personal Data stored for direct marketing purposes.
If you wish to exercise any or all of the above rights, please send us email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If we are unable to provide you with the information that you asked for, we will endeavor to explain the reasoning for this and inform you of your rights. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any such information in accordance with applicable law.
Your Personal Data might be stored outside your jurisdiction, including within cloud services in the US or EU. We take appropriate measures to ensure that Personal Data receives an adequate level of protection in transfer, as required under applicable law.
HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
We implement security measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or misuse of Personal Data. We implement appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security tools to protect Personal Data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- CONTACT US
- Through the online form available through the website;
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: Mailbox 4, 3100 Haifa, Israel
- By phone: 04-8788725